Saturday, July 2, 2011

News on our FET.

I got the call noone wants to hear before a transfer. They have cancelled our cycle. My bloodwork shows that i have ovulated, but they couldn't say when. My RE thought it was tuesday or wednesday going by my levels. But we only got a surge with the OPK's starting on tuesday and was strongest on wednesday..I always thought the surge was well before you actually O'd..So next cycle i get to have a daily blood test starting on day 10..oh joy and happiness...not.

The nurse said they didn't want to waste our embryo by putting it in at the wrong time, so we wait again. I suppose its a good thing really as we have 2 weeks of school holidays, so I wouldn't have any rest time (I work at a cinema). It also gives me another month to get into better shape. Im just so over waiting..

Of course i am hoping we get a miracle natural pregnancy instead and can leave the FET for baby number 2 at the end of 2012!! I did feel queasy this morning..maybe God will smile on us afterall!

2 comments:

LisaB said...

Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear that! But yay for Oing on your own - keeping my FX for your miracle!

Kim said...

Eeek, sorry for the cancellation Kez, but I think its best like the doctors office suggested, to wait. Perhaps your embie wanted to be a Valentines baby?! xoxoxoxxo