Wednesday, July 13, 2011

OO I wanna test...

well here i am on cd 28..14DPO..i soo want to pee on a stick..I know its futile..I know my tubes are blocked..I know we only BD the once..though it was in the late afternoon of O day, which is unusual for us. BUT..I have had a sore throat for a few days, my nose is stuffy, i keep sneezing, but i don't feel like i have a cold. Im hot on my face, but cold in general..my eyes feel strange..ive been nauseas most mornings and most evenings, I have zits appearing all over my face, sore boobies, bloated belly..gas..oh a lot of gas..I keep waking at 5am to pee..i have been having terribly vivid dreams..mostly of not sleeping, so i wake up feeling like i stayed awake all night..but i haven't..theyre all such great early preggo symptoms and a lot of them i had when i was preg...but i just can't believe id be one of those who suddenly gets a natural BFP after all the IVF's etc..surely its just AF in her early days combined with a cold that hasn't become fully blown yet..if af stays away, i will test friday which will be 16dpo..please God, let me be one of those!!

No comments: