Monday, June 27, 2011

What's new with me??

Well yesterday I started back at the gym..I was going to put it off because with the upcoming FET I wouldn't be as active for a week or so..but then i decided to just do it..Ive been waiting and putting things on hold for 5 years..its time to just leave it in God's capable hands and get on with my life..so step one is to get fit again..I looked up my paperwork and found that I quit going in Dec 09..i had a couple of months of doing a fitball class on monday's..and did a few exercise videos..but otherwise..ive been very potato like on my couch..so thats that started..I went yesterday and again today after a 20 minute walk to the accupuncturist.

Accupuncture went fine..only one hurt today..usually get a few that hurt..well..sting...to me it often feels like someone pulling out a hair...but today it was good. he used a moxy stick over my uterus and has put me back on the fertility pills. He also said happy anniversary to me..its been a year and 4 days since i first went to see him..gosh back then i had such bad indigestion and a cronic cough (3 years!!) now..i haven't had indigestion since about my 4th visit to him and the cough has been gone for almost as long. Now if we can just get  baby to grow then he can tick off all my original complaints~!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I know exactly what you mean about putting off working out! There is always an excuse for me, so that combined with fertility drugs makes for a painfull self esteen hit! Good job getting back in the gym, I hope to be following in your footsteps soon...

I am OK said...

It amazes me that there really are body double for me out there! Last year I stopped going to the gym for the same reasons and then Monday night I was suddenly realized that I hadn't seen the gym in 13 months. I went over and joined a Zumba class that day. And I too have a frozen cycle starting soon.